Up until very recently I had never heard about the Creative Blogger Award. I know, this is a pretty tragic thing to admit when I have been running my blog for 6 months now (can you believe it?!). I think I must have been living under a rock! The rules of the award are simple, or so i’m told, and are not drastically unlike those of the Liebster Award before it. They are:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and share their blog link
2) Share 5 facts about yourself
3) Nominate 10 blogs and include their blog links
4) Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them for the award
5) Pass the rules along!
I will begin by thanking my beautiful fellow blogger and friend Apoorva for nominating my blog for the award. How very kind of you! You can check out Apoorva’s makeup tutorials, fashion tips and lifestyle features by visiting https://thatweirdgirlofficial.wordpress.com/. I recently posted a blog entitled “Get to know me” which you can read here, but here are 5 facts about me that I am pretty certain I have never shared on my blog before!
1) I am a huge fan of Star Wars. I mean HUGE. My Papa and I incessantly speak to each other in a Yoda-esque manner. For example, a conversation between Papa and I generally goes a little something like this…
Me: Morning it is, tea I want.
Pops: Tea I shall make you, dear. Raining it is, umbrella you will need.
You get the picture, I will spare you further details.
2) My first EVER job was as a regular extra on Hollyoaks. I also had a MASSIVE crush on Nico Mirallegro, but that’s another story for another day.
3) My favourite type of shoe is a flatform because it is the only kind of heel I can successfully walk in. I know, I am SO feminine!
4) On a school trip to France in Year 6, a trip that I had long anticipated due to my overprotective Mum, I somehow managed to contract chicken pox and pass it on to 5 of my classmates. I guess you could say I wasn’t very popular after that…
5) I have never been stung by a bee, wasp or any other flying creature!
I now nominate…
Jemma Humphreys: http://www.dorkface.co.uk/
Olivia Williams: http://www.oliviacheryl.com/
Frances Cassandra: http://www.francescassandra.com/
Aisling McGarrigle: http://rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk/
Emma Reilly: http://www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk/
Neesha Rees: http://www.reinventingneesha.co.uk/
Becca Seddon: http://www.rebeccasaid.com/
I absolutely love all of these bloggers, for very different reasons! From lifestyle to beauty, fashion to art, each of these blogs has something truly special to offer, and I really hope that you lovely people will go and check them out!
Which blog is your favourite?
Follow me on Twitter @varleylou.
Until next time…